Take Surveys for Cash by Jason White – Real or Fake?
“I went from getting $3 surveys to $500 surveys every day!!“- that is the first thing you will see once you are on the official website of the Take Surveys for Cash by Jason White. The first question you would ask, “is that real or fake?”. Keep reading and I will let you know if it is real!
Name: Take Surveys for Cash
Overall Rank: 0 out of 100
Price: $37 (down sell to $12), then upsells of $37 and $24 (the whole thing is so confusing)
Introduction to Take Surveys for Cash
Seriously, I have no idea where to start. The more I tried to find out the truth of Take Surveys for Cash, the more problems I observed.
I don’t want to waste your time. Let me skip this part and jump straight to my observations.
Why I think Take Surveys for Cash by Jason White is FAKE!
1) Jason White, the creator of Take Surveys for Cash claims that he can make $500 from one single survey and you can earn up to $3,500 per month by using his “secret trick”.
First of all, it is possible to make some pocket money from online surveys. However, $3,500 per month is A LOT of money for something that usually does not pay out that much of cash for one individual! That does sound a little fishy, no?
2) The worst part – he actually discovered A (one) secret trick that will earn you a lot of money. However, when you are logged on to Take Survey for Cash, Jason White will offer you a number of upsells. Well, why there are so many upsells if he has only discovered one secret trick?
3) Let’s take a look at the screenshot that I have made from their official website above again. The $500 does look like it has been photoshopped, do you agree? In my opinion, he needs to hire a professional to edit the image.
4) On his website, there are a lot of photos of “proof” with his members showing off big checks and he even brag about his income (see image below). I have seen many of this typical marketing tactic from low-class scammers.
5) Jason White claims that by using his secret tricks, you will be receiving thousands of survey invitations every day. In average, a simple survey will require 15 – 45 minute to complete. If you are really receiving thousand of invitation per day, do you think you have 250 hours per day to complete all the surveys? It is a simple math and I don’t think any sane people would think it is possible for one individual to complete thousand of surveys.
6) Once your are signed up as a member, you will see this page below.
Step 1 – Learn how to use TakeSurveysForCash. Fine, this is just an introduction to repeat whatever you have already seen on his official web page and the empty promises that you will be earning like him, just by doing surveys at home. (yawn)
Step 2 – Learn how to make $593 per day. Have you heard about Verified Traders? This is basically an upsell for Verified Traders, a Binary Options program. This Verified Traders is a never ending line of con artists pushing Binary Options. If you do the research thoroughly on Google, the board members of Verified Traders are using stock images! It’s another scam!
Step 3 – How do paid surveys work? Everybody knows this, okay? You don’t need to explain it again and again.
Step 4 – Tips on maximizing your earning. Complete survey as much as possible? Yes, you will be suggested to use an auto-pilot program to fill up the surveys. Do you know you will be blacklisted if survey panels identify that you are utilizing auto-pilot software to complete the surveys? Try it!
Step 5 – Start taking surveys! Great, finally you will be provided a list of surveys that are available in the proximity. Actually you could get this information on Google with $0 cost.
Step 6 – Learn other ways to make money online. Forget about this! You don’t need to pay in order to learn how to make money online. Read my posts on managingyourfinance.com and you will find them all for FREE. I will not charge you a single cent!
It’s FAKE! Hear me out. Take Surveys for Cash by Jason White is Fake!
Take Surveys for Cash is a big scam that attracts members to participate in their program. Eventually, you will realize the difficulties in earning high commissions as what Jason White claims. They will then try to convince you into another offer (another scam system) where they can make more commissions and show you the bonuses if you continue to join them.
This “other offer” is actually an affiliate program that you will be earning referral commission by promoting TakeSurveysforCash program to random people on the Internet. In fact, it does not involve any retail products but only the money-making opportunity – TakeSurveysforCash program.
Don’t you see this whole thing is a scam! A scam that uses its members to promote Jason White’s “secret trick”. The members basically sign up to be his middlemen advertising the program and help him to earn even more!
Think twice and beware of TakeSurveysforCash.com.